IrnMind Mettle Monday | Royalty Season | July 5/2021
(IrnMind Mettle Monday | Royalty Season| July 5/2021)
/// Tawnshi fair townspeople to IrnMind Mettle Monday 🤘🏿 ~ The most brutal & beautiful way to engage /w the beginning of your week!
If you know another who would delight in any of the content contained, please share this message /w diligence 🙏🏻 If you have been bestowed this message & would be elated /w a weekly curated Infusement of Modern Renaissance Inspiration! Please follow this (Inter-Dimensional Portal) to subscribe ~ & peruse past editions on Medium
(I) *Modern Renaissance ~ Resonant Quotation:
“Savor every day
from the mundane
to the mountain peaks”
~Cultivate (Creativity Unlocked)
*I have derived great satisfaction from slowing down & working towards deep embodiment in the simple moments of life. I think why this quote resonates is that it is a gentle beckon to take pleasure in the process of working towards our vision & therefore mountain peaks.
If we do not do this, then we will most surely reach our destinations only to find a deep sense of dissatisfaction that is ultimately anti-climatic.
I shall leave you /w a (Qu)? then ~ *What could you savor today?
A straight talk from the ingenious Professor Scott Galloway on some of the most important factors that will influence our happiness as we forge our lives.
- Sweat More ~ Exercise on a daily basis to increase vitality, discipline & stave off entropy.
- The Myth of Balance ~ Noone who desires to be world class at what they do has balance. Rather learn to intensely focus & prioritize.
- Partnerships ~ The relationships you build & whom you choose to partner /w for your life’s journey will be the largest determining factor of long term happiness. The best romantic relationships align on sexual compatibility, values & financial prosperity.
- Credentials ~ This does not necessarily mean a formal degree, however, your 20’s should be invested in exploring & gaining mastery or (*Metis)in a craft that will forge a foundation for your future.
- Compound Interest ~ Start Investing your money & do it as early as possible. This will make a substantial difference in your wealth over the coming decades & cultivate congruence through the lesson of delayed gratification.
- Find a sense of healthy masculinity, femininity, or whatever your genuine makeup is as a human being ~ This will help you to forge a strong identity /w which to build your core values from.
- Cut out excessive alcohol use ~ There are literally no health benefits to alcohol abuse or life benefits to substance abuse in general.
- Value memorable experiences over accumulation of material things ~ You cant take it /w you when you die, so invest in material things that bring you joy on a regular basis, gifts to others & above all experiences that spark joy.
- Success = Resilience over Failure ~ *Do things that are uncomfortable & scare you
(III) Music to Immerse in Listening:
Let legendary frontman Dave Grohl take you on an acoustical interlude through one of the most iconic rock anthems of the last century.
Dave as a musician is pure Modern Renaissance Royalty. His dedication to his craft & elegance of lyrical musings has solidified his legacy in the echelons of chord progression.
As you watch you are entranced by the resonance of his guitar & voice, whilst also stunned by the strumming of his hands paired /w deep visuals of the royal purple.
I wholeheartedly & /w great enthusiasm extend an invitation to invest time in yourself today & ~ Immerse🌊🎼
(IV) Count Your Blessings:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To all those in the thread of the global IrnMind village who invest their time to watch & read each week ~ Thank you /w a depth of gratitude drawn from the well of my heart. Your collaboration to further the envisage of IrnMind “Forge a Modern Renaissance Mind” & my purpose to “Heal, Connect & Progress Humankind” ~ is of absolute imperative.
Together, we can work to forge a mind that is “Creative, Resilient & Therefore Adaptable”
/// Bless Up & Ardua per Bellus 🙏🏻🤘🏿